Sunday, August 16, 2020

My Drop in the Ocean

Under the dark sky filled with stars,

I walked the shore of life.

Only to find, the washed-out stars,

That belongs to the ocean of life.

 

So, back to their home, I threw them,

To see them live again.                                                                                                                                      

My joy was found in it,

Hence, I did it again and again.

 

A broken glass, I came across.

It would pierce my leg I thought.

Thus, to the ocean, I threw it,

To keep our legs, clean of blood.

 

How would I know?

That I was not the only one,

To dump our problems, to the world of theirs,

Which could pierce their loved one!

 

I gave life to one of them,

While I took away from others.

Without knowing what my drop did,

I dropped in both life and death.

 

Let’s add the drop of life,

To the world of theirs.                                                 

Let not the drop of death,

Make an ocean of death.

No comments:

Post a Comment